Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The beginning

This all started last week when I realized that after a year of immobility I had enough.  Now that I think about it the cheesy title that my work out buddy ( who will remain anonymous) came up with tonight is quite accurate.  Either I do this now or I die.  And no I am not exaggerating. As many of you know, I was involved in a serious car accident over a year ago.  I am lucky to be alive but I was not able to move for a few months.   OK, so maybe for over year. I want to start this blog to show that we can achieve things we think are impossible and to get the strength I need from my support system.   I usually never ask for help but this time I will. I need to.  
Today, I take the first step. I hope that by this time next year, I will have achieved my goal. Otherwise, I know my friends and family will be attending my funeral.  And I really mean this.  

6 comments:

  1. I love you Isa!!! I know you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire!!! I really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anytime you want to try underwater hockey, let me know;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing more amazing than the power of the human spirit. What medical science, powerful pharmacology, and intensive therapies can not do ... the human drive and will can. You have my support in any way I can give it ... And my love, thoughts, and prayers, without having to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becky for the encouragement!
    @Karen--- underwater hockey? U know you are my idol for that, i drown at the kiddy pool.
    @ Mommy N.~ I appreciate all your support and you are soo right. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete