Friday, September 24, 2010

Botox Isa... aka Thi Bich

 I did not really get botox but I feel that I got a glimpse of what those women may feel.  I had an appointment with a dentist and I can see why those botox women are so skinny.  The anesthesia they gave me really affected my jaw muscles.   I lost all control of my jaw muscles.  I can only open my mouth now 1/2 an inch. I can't even eat.  You would think I would lose the lbs this week but I decided to self treat with fro-yo since it is the only thing I can have.
Anyways, I think I really made my dentist's day.  I was speaking nonsense since I had also had theraflu that same day.  Let's just say I was very giddy and so not hot.  I don't understand why dentists ask you questions as there is a suction hose inside your mouth.  It is not like you can answer them.  At the end of the appointment, he suggested I rinse with listerine.  He was staring as me as I tried to rinse my mouth but since I could not control my muscles, babas (drool) combined with listerine came flowing down the sides of my mouth.  Very sexy! I think this makes his day.  After all, I was his last patient.  I should not be too hard on him. We all do things in our job to keep us sane.  For instance, I came across a student's name that was Thi Bich.  I laughed so hard my jaw literally hurts.  I think Thi Bich would be a nice middle name.  Isabel Thi Bich.  Anyways, this Thi really needs to get it together and get back on my workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment