Saturday, September 18, 2010

Steam Room a la Mexicana

This week I have been pretty quite on this blog but I am happy to report I accomplished my goals despite a hectic week.  My week consisted of 3 doctor's appointments, test driving a car, and catching up with my good friends at my favorite restaurant Rosa Mexicana.   I treated myself to a great dinner this past Friday and no I don't feel guilty about it.  
Anyways, I also went to the gym and I realized that I do the steam room thing muy a la mexicana. I bring in my algas marinans or some green algae cream.  I think people can smell it and there is no way to hide it.  The neon green cream is all over my body.  Sexy.  Anyways, whatever it takes to accomplish goals.  As long as the staff at the gym don't know that I am the one that leaves them the nasty green towels.  Ohhhhyyyy (sorry)!!!!  I also realized that people for some reason like talking to me.  Like there is some magnetic force or a big billboard that says tell Isa your whole life story.  I was in the steam room and this lady started chatting me up telling me her issues.  I just listened patiently and like a good Mexican caught up on the gym chisme and told her I would see her at the Zumba class some day.   Well, I guess it was very appropriate for me to do steam room mexican style since this past week was Mexican independence day. No, I am not crazy. Cinco de mayo is not mexican independence day:) 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have lost 5 pounds already!!! That is so awesome!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on loosing 5 lbs, that's a wonderful accomplishment to feel good about! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete