Thursday, September 9, 2010

I ate the personal trainer's dinner

I had a massive headache at work but I managed to power through it by taking some ibuprofen and go the gym.  As I was waiting for my dinner ( a smoothie), I start talking  with the fitness manage/director of the gym.   To make a long story short, she ended up feeding me her dinner (walnuts, apples, and some crunchy apple pecan things).    She thinks I need to consume more calories. I am already  a fan,  she had me at you need to eat more.  That was the best pick up line ever.  Seriously, I think she is right.  This would explain my anemia and all kinds of vitamin deficiencies I have.  Today, breakfast was a 30 calorie V8 juice, and lunch was a salad. No wonder I had a headache.  Then she started talking to me about the glycemic index and asked me if I knew what it was.  I played dumb because I wanted to know if she knew her stuff but secretly I wanted to tell her "lady I am the girl who pretended I was diabetic and got away with it (Ok the story is for another entry but it was for a good cause and I was being a good friend), of course I know what it is. "  I still don't know why she shared with me her dinner.  I want to think it is because she saw my petite frame but I know it is because she probably caught a good luck at my cleavage.  
Anyhow, I will have my free health assessment/personal training session Monday after work.  I will try to wear a more conservative shirt but then again she may not feed me if I am covered up.    Will have at least the weekend to think about my outfit for my date. 
Here are tonight's stats- 805 calories burned  according to "Polito."(my polar watch). 


No comments:

Post a Comment