Monday, September 13, 2010

You are tight and lack stability

No, I did not hear this from a man.  Although it would be nice to hear it from one for a change(minus the lack of stability part of course). 
Instead,  I heard it from a personal trainer that did my assessment today.  The body part she was referring to that is tight are my shoulders.  After the accident, my shoulders were really swollen so I looked like a football player.  A year later, I am still very tight on all the wrong places.  I think it stems from the fact that I walk very guarded.  My body is in flight response, ready for the next attack.  Apparently this is a quite normal response. 
I also lacked stability in my knees.  That does not come to any surprise to me since I had ACL surgery over five years ago and never quite recovered from it.   
In a positive note, the trainer likes my calves, and cirque de solei flexibility.  And man, she has seen nothing yet.  
No count of kcals today to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment