Monday, September 27, 2010

Literally, another Manic Monday

Apparently I looked frazzled enough for my boss to notice.  I kind of pulled a Kramer from Seinfeld as I entered my office this a.m.   I started taking some medication to help me sleep but apparently I need to give myself more time to sleep since I still feel the effects in the morning and my frazzled look is not hot.  However, I do feel better rested and I choose frazzled over no sleep.  Nothing else to report other than I went to they gym and worked out for 45 minutes.  It is going to be another one of those weeks with more dental work tomorrow, an appointment on Wed, 2 more on Thursday, and a meeting in Baltimore at 10am on Sunday.  I think the point of this week's entry is to continue to keep motivated.  I have maintained the 5lbs weight loss and for that I am happy.  I don't see making much more of a dent this week with the hectic schedule and the only way I have been able to lose weight in the past is by exercising like a maniac.  However, this time, I am deciding that slow and steady wins the race. I am proud of my reasonable 45 minute cardio workout today:)  Now, I need to go and led the meds work its magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment